Maison Sophie Lacasse présente une exposition de Norman REEDUS – Photographies – From May 28th-June29th 2019.
Curation by Géraldine Beigbeder @happen_art & Laurie Dolphin.
Norman Reedus is a multi-disciplined photographer, director, filmmaker, and actor. He is widely known for his current role as Daryl Dixon on AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Norman has a deep passion for photography and has been taking photos throughout the en- tirety of his acting career. His photographs are beautiful and terrifying, macabre and provoking, alternately dark and sublime. The recurring theme in his images is making the disturbing beautiful. His work has been exhibited in Europe and in the United States; Berlin, Hamburg, New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. His photographs have been published in a limited edition collector’s volume titled The Sun’s Coming Up… Like a Big Bald Head (Authorscape 2013).
“Norman knows how to use flat surfaces. He imbues it with the physicality that he knows as an actor, the spatial sense when you’re moving around in that rectangle. The spontaneity of live action next to the STILLness of death, fake, stuffed… real.”
– Kim Gordon
• SM KUNSTKABINETT GALLERY FOR CONTEMPORARY ART Solo exhibition in 2009 – Bonn Germany
• HAMBURG SOLO ART EXHIBITION in 2008
• POP ART SHOW- Group Shows
• CANON’S PIXMA PRO CITY SENSES INTERACTIVE GALLERY- September 2013 • CASTLE FITZJOHNS GALLERY – May 2015 Group Shows
• VOILA GALLERY – Solo Exhibition – November 2015
• MAMA GALLERY – Group Show – 2015
• MILK-Group Show – October 2016
• CAT ART SHOW – June 2016
• The SALON GALLERY – Group Show – November 2016 Group Show
• GALERIE HORS CHAMPS – Solo Exhibition – December 2016
• ARTEVISTAS GALLERY – Solo Exhibition – March 15 2017
• SOTHEBY’S New York: Post War and Contemporary Photography – September 28, 2017
Rendez-vous à la galerie pour plus de photographies!